If you are a property owner/seller, we help to achieve the best price/lease for your property ensuring a smooth transaction taking complete care of the technicalities. We analyze and evaluate your property with reference to the location, market trends and demand-supply ratio to facilitate your decision-making. We also suggest post-sales alternatives and evaluate the future of your investment and provide solutions like leasing etc.
- Defining products in Real Estate terms
- Determining target clients
- Carrying out product differential grading analysis
- Valuation and pricing
- Devising marketing plan
- Devising advertising campaign
- Marketing to NRIs and local target consumers
- Formulating innovative marketing tools and schemes for value addition
- Complete Project Management/Marketing (pre-construction to post-construction)
Research and Surveys
- Real Estate market survey
- Consumer's Real Estate perception research
- Property prices survey
- Preparing Project Report
- Preparing Techno-Economic Report
- Procurement of Loan from Financial Institutions and Banks.
- Arranging approvals, etc.
Development Planning, Location Consulting, Property Acquisition and Disposition, Corporate Real Estate Management, Financial Services and Strategic Advisory.
Integrated Facilities Management
In an ideal world, Real Estate executives manage facilities that operate flawlessly, freeing them to focus on Real Estate strategies that contribute to broader business and financial goals. In reality, many spend much of their work day managing routine facility management and maintenance tasks.
We’ve shown hundreds of the world’s best-known companies and institutions how to operate facilities with maximum efficiency, safety and employee comfort—and dramatically reduce costs in the process.
What’s more, we expose our clients to all the best practices we’ve honed while managing office, industrial, technical, manufacturing, critical environments and one-of-a-kind facilities on five continents—often for the same company. Our facility management professionals will apply their hands-on experience to drive maximum value and efficiency in your commercial property portfolio.
Earning successful returns on leased commercial property means more than filling space. It begins with a firm grasp of what kind of space the most desirable tenants want and what they will pay for it. And it’s followed by a marketing and agency leasing strategy that we’ll execute to mix the best tenants at the best lease terms – and retain them for lasting value.
Whether you’re an investor, developer, property company or public entity, that’s the way we’ll go to work for you, in every major market in the world. We’ll bring a strategic, proactive leasing approach to your commercial real estate assets so that you can focus on continuous financial growth.
Property and Asset Management
Our innovative and rigorous commercial property management strategies help real estate owners reduce their operating costs and enhance property values—all while maintaining a superior work environment for tenants. Our expertise in tenant satisfaction, engineering services, security, energy management and sustainability practices helps you provide tenants a place they’re proud to call home for the long term.
Regardless of portfolio size, companies face a big job when it comes to managing the cost, efficiency and performance of the real estate they own and occupy. No company is exactly like yours. That’s why we form teams of corporate occupier services professionals whose sole purpose is to understand what it takes to make your real estate outsourcing experience successful—and then deliver seamlessly.
Under the direction of a seasoned Client Relationship Manager who acts as your business partner and advisor, a cross-discipline group of professionals will be dedicated to your account. Our Corporate Solutions professionals will collaborate with your corporate real estate advisors to deliver the right combination of commercial occupancy services across India and and every other market where you are present, globally.
Whether your organization is relocating a single major office or seeking a consistent strategy to acquire space and accommodate global expansion, you need a commercial tenant representation firm that knows the territory.
We serve as your strategic advisor, lowering your real estate costs and occupancy risks while maximizing workplace flexibility and productivity. We’ll analyze your business drivers and occupancy needs, identify and evaluate appropriate options, and manage lease negotiations. In fact, we’ll be your on-call expert for all your leasing and lease administration needs.
To handle all areas of Real Estate and Project Management for:
- New projects
- Company Stores
- Branch Network
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
REAL ESTATE CONSULTING
- To structure suitable deals between business associates and create business partnerships and appropriate structures as per the business model.
- To analyze and validate the Real Estate opportunities. (Incl - research / overview of the projects (size / key players / rates).
- To discuss and negotiate with the right prospective partners / local developers / owners suitable for the project.
- To study the proposed offer / location / project and negotiate the same with prospective associates / partners.
- To discuss the projects with respective Business Consultants and all other channel partners.
- Prepare a synopsis / concept note on the Offer / Location / Project / Promoters Group and the proposed project.
- Co - ordination / Communication / Business representations and follow up.
- To do all the preliminary work, liaisoning, project planning, meeting partners, architects, site visits, concept presentations, representations etc.
- Deal Negotiations, Business Model Finalization, Term Sheets and Agreements.
- To study and give suitable recommendations for legal / statutory approvals for the project.
- To obtain suitable necessary approvals / permissions for the project from various authorities, offices etc.
- To recommend multiple phases of the project which includes local office, project team, marketing and branding strategy, distribution channel, business plan, etc.
- General Management (Strategy, planning, operations and marketing).
Classic Group has partnered with Century 21, the world leaders in Real Estate, providing comprehensive training, management, administrative and marketing support for the CENTURY 21 System. The System is comprised of approximately 8,500 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 64 countries and territories worldwide. The details of services offered are as follows:
- Property Management
- Facilities Management
- Office Leasing
- Retail Leasing
- Land & Industrial Space Acquisitions
- Investment Services – Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Residential Services
- Project Marketing
Global Corporate Services
- Transaction Management
- Project Management
- Portfolio Management/ Lease Administration Services
- Global Client Strategies/Consulting
- Energy and Sustainability
- Equity and Debt Placement
- Structured Finance
- Disposal/ Privatization Exercises
- Construction Management
- Owners Representation
- Lead Consultancy for Project Management and Design Services
- Business Plan Formulation & Feasibility
- Investment Related Due-Diligence Exercises
- Location/Entry Strategies
- Market Research Exercises
The group undertakes valuations for a varied segment of real estate products ranging from raw land to projects in various stages of development. The asset types for which valuation services are provided include:
- Vacant land parcels
- Land and built-up premises zoned for residential, commercial, hospitality, retail & entertainment, mixed-use etc.
- Development projects such as industrial estates, residential townships, integrated townships, IT/science/ biotech parks, apparel parks, special economic zones, etc.
- Portfolio Valuations
- Special-use products such as golf resorts, health spas, etc.